The Regent Palms Turks and Caicos Rooms
Eight Penthouse Suites feature vaulted ceilings, keyed elevator access, private studies, two expansive terraces with a pergola, an interior “water room” with waterfall shower, adjacent SunSuite with outdoor shower, garden and Jacuzzi.
All rooms feature king beds with 300-thread count Egyptian linens and towels. Each suite is equipped with a safe, complimentary Wi-Fi, and 57-channel cable television. Penthouse Suites have flat panel LCD televisions. Master baths feature hydro-massage bathtubs and separate marble showers. Suites are equipped with a full kitchen featuring Viking appliances. Maid service is provided daily with turndown service. Daily butler service and mini-bars are also available at an additional charge.
The Regent Palms Turks and Caicos Dining
- Parallel23 : Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Parallel23 features tropical fusion cuisine in a casually elegant setting. Highlights include a display kitchen with a wood-burning oven and a boutique wine list. Al fresco dining is available on The Mansion's terrace, and an outdoor domed dining room is available for private functions.
- Plunge: Bordered on one side by an infinity pool, Plunge offers in-water seating with four round café booths.
- The Bar: Features cocktails and fine wine in a salon-like setting, with both indoor and outdoor seating.
The Regent Palms Turks and Caicos Amenities
Products from the Sonya Dakar, Somme Institute and Temple Spa (UK) lines are used in signature treatments like the Mother of Pearl Body Exfoliation the indigenous island Zareeba treatment. A yoga and pilates studio offers daily morning classes and private yoga. Additional pilates and meditation sessions are available by request.
Other amenities and activities include:
- Conch Kritters Club (kids club)
- Croquet lawn
- High-speed Internet access
- Infinity pool
- Non-motorized water sports (Hobie cats, snorkel equipment, kayaks, windsurfs, floats and children's beach toys)
- On-site shopping at Palm Place Shopping boutiques
- Fitness Center
- Tennis court (lit for night play)
The Regent Palms Turks and Caicos Information