The Reefs Bermuda Accommodations
- Poolside guest rooms: Located on the upper and lower level overlooking the infinity edge swimming pool and Atlantic Ocean, these rooms include private patios or balconies, a king-sized bed and a seating area with pull-out couch.
- Cliffside guest rooms: Located on the upper and lower levels along the cliff overlooking the beach, these rooms are appointed with private patios or balconies, a king-sized bed and a seating area with pull-out couch.
- Longtail Suite: This suite features separate living room with pull-out couch, bedroom with king-sized bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, spacious private patio, separate sitting room, and an ocean view balcony.
- Junior Suites: Each Junior Suite is appointed with a king-sized bed, bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in rainwater shower, and a step-down seating area facing a balcony with unobstructed ocean views.
- Point Suites: Closest to the Atlantic, the Point Suites sit at the tip of the resort jutting out over the ocean. With 680 square feet, these accommodations feature king-sized bed, an attached sitting room opening onto a large balcony with private hot tub, and luxurious bathrooms with large Jacuzzi and rainwater showers.
- Cottages: Located a short distance from the main hotel, each air-conditioned one- to four-bedroom cottage has a private patio with outdoor hot tub.
- Club Condos: The luxurious 2- and 3-bedroom Club Condos feature up to 2,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, and each has a private veranda with hot tub. Floor-to-ceiling ocean views can be enjoyed from every room including the gourmet kitchen, living room, bedrooms and in-suite spa bathrooms.
The Reefs Bermuda Dining and Restaurants
- Ocean Echo: For breakfast, lunch (off-season) and dinner, Ocean Echo serves a continental menu complemented by panoramic ocean views. Ocean Echo also offers terrace dining in warm weather. A popular brunch is served weekly on Sundays.
- Royston’s: Royston’s has the feel of a classic supper club with a grand fireplace, rich dark wood and warm candlelight. Open for dinner, it features a display kitchen and a separate wine room for private parties.
- Coconuts: Beachside overlooking the ocean, Coconuts offers views of the Atlantic and Bermuda sunsets. Hailed as the “best place to fall in love in Bermuda,” Coconuts is open for lunch and dinner seasonally. For a romantic dining experience, couples may opt for dinner on the beach beneath the stars in the glow of tiki torches (advance reservations required).
The Reefs Bermuda Amenities and Activities
La Serena Spa at The Reefs is Bermuda’s only Elemis of London spa. Opened in 2009, La Serena offers eight treatment rooms including a spa suite for dual massages, a relaxation room with panoramic views of the Atlantic, and floor-to-ceiling ocean views from the nail room. The full-service menu of luxury spa services can be customized to meet individual needs and is suitable for both men and women.
The Reefs Bermuda Information
Phone: 441-238-0222; Reservations: 800-742-2008
Rates: From $410 per couple, includes breakfast, tea and dinner.