Accommodations at The Fairmont Southampton
Dining at The Fairmont Southampton
- Bacci: casual elegance and authentic Italian cuisine, with rustic tones reflecting the simplicity of the Italian countryside.
- Newport Room: French cuisine is the star at this AAA Five Diamond restaurant, in a setting reminiscent of the Royal Yacht with its luxurious brass and mahogany interior, silver service, crystal glassware, and bone china.
- Waterlot Inn: dockside dining on Jew's Bay, has been offering breathtaking sunsets and Bermudian fare over 340 years and boasts both AAA Four Diamond and Wine Spectator Awards.
- Ocean Club: Perched above the beach, this restaurant presents a twist of contemporary Seafood Fusion style in a chic atmosphere complemented by an ocean view. Dishes blend Asian ingredients and European techniques.
- Windows on the Sound: Serves a buffet breakfast overlooking the ocean and a signature Sunday Brunch.
- Cabana Bar & Grill: Serves cocktails, burgers, and fast food on the beach.
- Jasmine Lounge: Cocktail bar serves salads and light entrees, dessert, and afternoon tea. Entertainment in the evening.
- The Cellar: Underground nightclub with drinks and dancing.
- Wickets: American and Bermudian dining with an emphasis on farm-fresh and organic ingredients.
Activities & Amenities at The Fairmont Southampton
The Willow Stream Spa offers aromatherapy sessions, a couple’s massage suite, spa pool and a world-class fitness center with panoramic views of the South Shore. The Fairmont Southampton also has over 50,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting and function space, the largest ballroom on the island, and the island’s only multimedia amphitheater.
The Fairmont Southampton Information
Rates: From $299 per night.