The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Rooms
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Dining and Restaurants
- Blue by Eric Ripert: Grand Cayman’s only AAA Five Diamond restaurant. In the tradition of Le Bernardin, Blue by Eric Ripert offers a three-course, prix-fixe menu as well as two six-course tasting menus.
- 7: Named for the famous beach right outside its door, 7 Restaurant blends casual elegance with a dash of Caribbean flair. Dine in the light-filled dining room or on the terrace overlooking Seven Mile Beach and the Caribbean Sea. 7 serves a daily a la carte breakfast as well as an buffet. On Saturday, enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine with your breakfast buffet. For lunch, 7 offers light and creative dishes including a three-course tasting lunch with wine pairing. On Sundays, 7 serves Champagne Brunch.
- 7 Prime Cuts & Sunsets: offers prime steaks, oceanfront cabana dinners, and the weekly Uncorked, Friday Wine Nights, with half off the entire wine menu, which includes over 300 wines.
- Silver Palm: serves classic cocktails and adventurous mojitos, Cuban cigars, tapas and paninis. Live DJ entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings. Enjoy teas from around the world when Silver Palm hosts afternoon tea.
- Taikun: offers fresh sushi in the lobby lounge. The name translates to an ancient Japanese term of respect, from which the English ‘tycoon’ was derived. Hallmarks of Taikun include real wasabi grated tableside. The restaurant offers the island’s largest sake selection and an unconventional Riesling wine-pairing flight. On Fridays and Saturdays Taikun serves sushi until 12 a.m.
- BarJack: Named for the silvery reef fish so plentiful offshore, BarJack is poised right at the widest stretch of Seven Mile Beach. During the day and into the evening, dine on favorites from the Chef’s grill, then watch the sunset with a cocktail. Happy hour specials, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily and live entertainment on Wednesday evenings.
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Activities and Amenities
Blue Tip Golf Course is exclusive to guests and residence owners of The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman. This Greg Norman designed 9-hole, 3,550-yard course provides a challenge to golfers of all skill levels. Water comes into play on eight of nine holes, with a dramatic island green par-3 finish.
Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program introduces guests to the natural wonders and rich cultural traditions of the Cayman Islands. The islands' ecological resources become a natural classroom and living laboratory in which adults, families and kids learn and play.
The Courts at The Ritz-Carlton by Nick Bolleteri is staffed by tennis professionals trained at the Bollettieri Tennis Academy. The Courts is the venue for prestigious tennis events including The Legends Tennis Tournament, The Cayman Classic, and The Masters Invitational junior tennis tournament.
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Information
Rates: Starting at $619