Peter Island Resort & Spa Accommodations
- Ocean View Suites: These original, A-framed guest rooms near the marina are located in the heart of the resort, close to Deadman’s Beach, Tradewinds Restaurant, the bar, and the sporting-goods shop. All have oversized balconies and hammocks.
- Beachfront Junior Suites: Located on Deadman’s Beach, these elegantly-appointed suites have oversized Jacuzzi tubs with ocean views, inlaid Spanish tiles and original stonework in the baths, plus king-sized beds with plush bedding amenities and a large sitting area.
- Hawk’s Nest Villa: A splendid three-bedroom, British-accented villa with a two-bedroom nanny’s apartment, Hawk’s Nest is perched high above the sea and overlooks verdant, tropical hillsides, with views of Deadman’s Bay and a harbor dotted with slumbering boats and sleek yachts. A private dipping pool is perfect for an intimate evening.
- Crow’s Nest Villa: Evoking the style of Santa Barbara, this staffed villa offers 6,000+ square feet of living space and includes and open-air floor plan with four master bedrooms with Mediterranean influences, large sitting areas, a garden room. A large private verandah with a dipping pool offers 180-degree views of neighboring islands, and a separate patio with deck chairs completes the ambiance.
- Falcon’s Nest Villa: This six-bedroom villa encompasses 22,000 square feet, perched 360 feet above the Caribbean Sea, White Bay Beach and Norman Island. Falcon’s Nest also offers guests an open floor plan, a commercial kitchen, a media room, a dedicated spa suite, a fitness room, and nanny’s quarters, in addition to sweeping vista views from the dining or living area. The 4,000-square-foot outdoor living area has swim up bars, a zero-entry infinity pool, an outdoor barbecue, and a waterfall and Jacuzzi.
Peter Island Resort & Spa Dining and Restaurants
- Tradewinds: Named after the whispering breezes that flow through the restaurant, Tradewinds guests are treated to international place settings of fine German china, French silverware and Italian crystal. Cuisine is inspired internationally but infused with the organic flavors of the island and the Caribbean. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the daily room rate; menus change seasonally.
- Tradewinds Wine Room: Intimate yet grand, the wine room has a mahogany dining table that seats 12. Floor-to-ceiling wine cases hold over 300 selections, including the Caribbean’s most extensive collection of champagne, wine, cognac, Armagnac, grappa and eau de vie. Each Thursday, the master sommelier and chef create an epicurean feast designed around carefully chosen wines and specially prepared menus.
- Deadman's Beach Bar & Grill: Enjoy lunch by the ocean on one of the most gorgeous beaches in the Caribbean. Jaw-dropping views accompany island fare like jerk pork, seafood salad, and a la carte selections of burgers, ribs, and salads.
- Drakes Channel Lounge: Serving traditional cocktails and island-style Caribbean concoctions, like fresh mango blended with ice cream, rum and coconut cream.
Peter Island Resort & Spa Activities and Amenities
Guests can also watch a BVI sunset daily from the most beautiful point on Peter Island, Sunset Loop.
The Peter Island spa is far removed from the main pavilion of the resort, ensuring a tranquil and peaceful experience. The spa is located on Big Reef Bay, offering guests pristine beaches for private yoga classes, brisk walking, and sunbathing. The 10,000-sq.-ft. spa has two onsite Ayurvedic physicians who will assist guests with a variety of lifestyle and wellness treatments, such as anti-aging consultations, nutrition, weight loss, and vigor and vitality programs. All of the treatments use the ancient teachings of Ayurvedic medicine.
Peter Island Resort & Spa Information
Rates: $610 to $2,150 nightly (full American plan, based on double occupancy)