The Caribbean's Top Attractions, Activities, Festivals, Events and More!
By Robert Curley, About.com Guide
Sightseeing and Tours
When it's time to get off the beach and have a look around, you'll find that every Caribbean island has something unique to offer in the way of historic sites, natural wonders, and tours.
- The Seven Natural Wonders of the Caribbean
- The Seven Manmade Wonders of the Caribbean
- A Guide to Jimmy Buffett's Caribbean
- Pirates of the Caribbean Tours
- Travel Agent 007: A James Bond Tour of the Caribbean
- Top Spooky, Scary and Haunted Attractions and Legends of the Caribbean
- Anna Nicole Smith Bahamas Tour
Sports and Outdoors Activities
For many travelers, diving and golf are almost synonymous with a Caribbean vacation, but these islands also offer a myriad of other active alternatives to tanning and sipping rum punch.
- The Caribbean's Best Golf Courses and Golf Resorts
- Charting a Course for the Best Sailing in the Caribbean
- Plunge into the Best Caribbean Snorkeling and Diving
- The Caribbean's Top Tennis Resorts
- Unique Caribbean Spectator Sports and Sporting Events
- Enjoy Winter League Baseball in the Dominican Republic
Events and Festivals
Caribbean residents love to party, and they're always willing to share the fun with visitors. Any time of the year you'll find something happening somewhere in the Caribbean, from Carnival in the springtime to the islands' unique take on Christmas under the palms.
- Caribbean Carnival Calendar
- January Events in the Caribbean
- February Events in the Caribbean
- March Events in the Caribbean
- April Events in the Caribbean
- May Events in the Caribbean
- June Events in the Caribbean
- July Events in the Caribbean
- August Events in the Caribbean