The 462-room all-inclusive Jolly Beach Resort and Spa, the island’s largest, offers a wide range of rooms from “supersavers” to beautifully located beachfront cottages. The resort on a mile-long beach surrounded by 40 acres of lush gardens, has four tennis courts, two pools (one quiet, one more a center of activity),five restaurants and bars, a spa, fitness center and non-motorized water sports. The resort is idea for families and couples, and can set up off-property tours and excursions to sites of local interest. Nearby is the Grand Princess Casino and Entertainment Complex.
All-Inclusive Jolly Beach Resort and Spa Rooms
There are six room categories at this property.
- Supersaver: These are small rooms at the best price, similar in size to a large cruise-ship cabin, ideal for couples and budget travelers.
- Standard: This is the most popular accommodation, roomier than the supersavers and adjacent rooms can be booked if traveling with family or friends.
- Superior: These included added amenities and sleep four.
- King superior: These are more spacious, good for couples, honeymooners and couples on a romantic getaway, set in a more romantic enclave at the resort.
- Junior suite: Good for two, with separate living room and double balcony.
- Beachfront cottage: These feature private verandahs on the beach and are set right on the white beach.
All-Inclusive Jolly Beach Resort and Spa Restaurants and Bars
All meals and house-brand drinks are included at the resort. Dining options at Jolly Beach’s five restaurants are:
- Hemispheres, with indoor/outdoor dining, serving casual buffet meals
- Lydia’s, an open-air beachside eatery
- Bocciolo, serving classic Italian dishes a la carte
- Utsay, serving Indian fare, a la carte and by reservation
- Coconut Grill, serving grab-and-go beach far with panoramic observation deck.
All-inclusive packages include house-brand beverages at the resort’s five bars; premium wines and liquors are available at extra charge. The bars are located in the restaurants, plus another swim-up bar in one of the pools.
All-Inclusive Jolly Beach Resort and Spa Activities
There’s plenty to do at the resort’s two pools, four tennis courts and two basketball courts, and the resort’s non-motorized sports which include snorkeling, windsurfing, use of sunfish and Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks and pedal boats. There is also a fitness center here with professional Cybex gear, free weights and other exercise options, such as aerobics classes.
For youngsters, there are the Jolly Kidz Club and Jolly Teenz Club, where activities are geared to the specific age group.
For adult, there is a myriad of activities, including mixology classes, Caribbean dance lessons, live music and shows, themed nights such as karaoke, Calypso and “Ideal Couple Competition” and others.
All-Inclusive Jolly Beach and Spa Information
Jolly Beach Resort & Spa
Antigua, West Indies
Rates from $224