The nominations for the 2013 About.com Readers' Choice Awards have been gathered and tallied, and we have our five worthy finalists in the category of Favorite Caribbean Destination:
- Barbados, the birthplace of rum
- Bonaire, the diving capital of the Caribbean
- Curacao, Dutch-flavored and rich in history
- Grenada, the "Spice Island"
- St. Kitts and Nevis, fast becoming one of the most visited destinations in the Caribbean
Voting for the finalists runs from Feb. 19 to March 19. Winners will be announced on March 27. Cast your votes now!